Would you like to know the secret of awakening your inner radical brilliance?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Arjuna Ardagh!
- What inspired you to write your book – Radical Brilliance?
- Talk to us about the story of how you came to be known as Arjuna?
- You write about an accident that you experienced, which had the effect of an awakening for you, right? What exactly happened? How did that affect you?
- What is the brilliance cycle? Could you explain what the 4 quadrants stand for?
- You write about something called latent ideology, which can affect our state right? So talk to us about that please.
- And SO MANY more questions that I can’t fit in here..
Guest bio: Arjuna Ardagh is a Radical Brilliance Coach, writer and public speaker, and he was the original founder of Awakening Coaching. He has trained more than 2000 people to become Awakening Coaches over the last 25 years.
He is the author of nine books, including the 2005 #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, featured in “O” magazine. He has spoken at Google and at the United Nations.
And today, we’re going to explore and talk about his amazing book – Radical Brilliance!
- Best piece of advice: Relax and know that you not the doer. You are being danced by a music that is universal!
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Dinner with Jesus, Krishna and Lynne Twist.
- Morning or evening habit: Nothing. Spending time in nothing and not doing!
- Book Recommendation: Demian
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂