- What exactly are the Caves of Power?
- How does manifestation work?
- What’s the difference between Auric healing and Etheric healing?
- How did you get started with Energy healing?
- Dreams play a significant role in Toltec spirituality. What exactly are dreams, and what’s their purpose
- What is Psychic Surgery?
A world-renown Mexican healer, Magaña was surrounded by teachers of ancient Mexican spiritual and healing practices for most of his life.
Although raised in a Catholic home, he was initiated into the 5,000-year-old Toltec lineage of Mesoamerica, which influenced the Mayan and Aztec cultures, and was trained in the Tol shamanic oral tradition, which has been handed down for 1,460 years.
Sergio leads workshops around the world, empowering others to evolve and heal themselves through a new approach to an ancient tradition.
He is the author of several books including his latest CAVES OF POWER Ancient Energy Techniques for Healing Rejuvenation and Manifestation.
Inspirational quote – Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself -Leo Tolstoy
Alternative Practice – Energy healing techniques derived from ancient Toltec and Mexican tradition.
Action Step – Begin thinking of their dreams. First you dream it, and then you live it. You can do amazing things by working in your own dreams.
Major Life Lesson –Sometimes when you teach people, they think your life is perfect…. but its not. Life is always evolving. Sometimes you’ve mastered certain things in your life, but then new challenge come. Just accepted that you will keeping receiving new challenges in life.
Life Purpose – To share healing information with the people.
- Best Advice – If you want to become a healer, trust yourself… and you will become a really good one.
- Personal Habit – To go back to the obsidian mirror to balance myself every time I think that things are collapsing.
- Book Recommendation – Dreams of Awakening by Charlie Morley
Learn more about Sergio at www.sergiomagana.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂