(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- How did you get into music?
- Growing up, what were some artists or bands that influenced you?
- When did you discover the therapeutic quality of sound?
- Talk to us about your very first public performance. Where did it take place and what were you feeling like before the performance?
- What is throat singing?
- When and where did you first hear about this?
- What exactly is the Tibetan/Tuvan deep harmonic sound?
- Talk to us about oneness – how does music help you experience that?
- When it comes to sound, what exactly are harmonics?
- What type of instruments do you use to create the various sounds?
- What frequencies are we talking about here?
- And many, many more questions!
Guest bio: Based in Vancouver BC, Matthew Kocel is a leader in the world sound healing movement. An accomplished throat singer, multi instrumentalist and recording artist, he is also a committee member of the Global Wellness Institute Sound Healing Initiative.
Affectionately known as the “Cosmic Throat Singer”, Matthew uses his voice and acoustic instruments to create a sonic environment that seems to bend the very fabric of time and space. Having recently returned from a tour in New York, Europe and the western US, Matthew’s 3rd album Song of the Ancients is due for release this Spring.
To learn more about Matthew Kocel’s work, visit his website: https://omshaman.com
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
This episode is brought to you by Curable. Therapy by pain scientists and patients. Your road to relief starts today. The app used by tens of thousands to relieve consistent pain. Try Curable for Free: Just go to getcurable.com/actiontribe to set up your free account
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂