Would you like to know the secret to transforming your relationship?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special repeat guest, Guy Finley!
- What inspired you to write your book, Relationship Magic – Waking Up Together?
- How did you get this urge to write a book on this topic – where were you and what were you doing?
- In your book you say, ‘We can’t protect our heart and keep it open at the same time’. What exactly do you mean by this?
- A relationship is like a mirror because we get to see who we are. Tell me more about this..
- All of our relationships, particularly with those we love, exist for a single beautiful purpose. Our partner—whether spouse, that “special” someone, or even a would-be companion—is in our life to help us grow; How can I, as an individual, identify and provide more opportunity for such growth to my partner?
- In the chapter about taking responsibility for our relationship, you write that “it’s not more power that we need; what we really need is to stop agreeing to make ourselves powerless.”
- If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man’s life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.. How can this help us improve our intimate relationship?
- And SO MANY more questions that I can’t fit in here!..
Guest bio: Guy Finley is the bestselling author of more than 45 books and audio albums on self-realization, including “The Secret of Letting Go,” “The Essential Laws of Fearless Living,” and his brand new book “Relationship Magic: Waking Up Together.”
Guy Finley is a self-realization author and spiritual guide known for his kindness, passion, and deep understanding of the inner path. He is the founding director of nonprofit Life of Learning Foundation in Merlin, Oregon, a center for self-study whose mission is to help sincere spiritual seekers realize a conscious relationship with the Divine.
- Best piece of advice: All things good come to those for whom the good is all things. Life wants more for you and I than we will ever be able to imagine!
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: My mother.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning, midday and evening, I work as vigilantly and as dedicatedly as I can to be present to myself and what the moment is showing me.
- Book Recommendation: Relationship Magic: Waking Up Together
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
To claim your free gift from Guy Finley and learn more about his book, visit https://www.relationshipmagicbook.com/
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂