- What exactly is the Synthesis effect?
- What are some factors that prevent a person from doing well in life?
- How does the Synthesis effect help people deal with their thoughts and emotions?
- You refer to the subconscious mind as the subconscious spiritual mind – why is that?
These were just SOME of the questions I asked Dr. John McGrail during this 2nd appearance on our show.
To listen to his previous episode? Click here.
John McGrail, Ph.D. is a renowned hypnotherapist, self-improvement expert and spirituality teacher.
Dr. McGrail’s writing and expertise have been featured in many major print and online publications including Time, Reader’s Digest, U.S. News & World report, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Self, The Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News, WebMD, Huffington Post, and many more. He frequently appears on TV and radio programs nationwide and abroad. His book, The Synthesis Effect, has garnered rave reviews.
Inspiration quote – “Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.” -Sarah Bernhardt
Alternative practice – The Synthesis effect.
Action Step – Life is not happening to us, it is happening for us. It is easy to take on a victim mode. You always have a choice as to how you respond to situations. When you take the responsibility for creating your own reality, the Universe starts sending it back.
Major life calling – Helping as many people as possible understand that they have within them everything they need to create the life of their dreams.
- Best advice – Just live your life in your own way – Christopher Morley
- Personal Habit – I start everyday with a meditation and Yoga routine.
- Book Recommendation – The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂