Would you like to create thriving relationships at home and at your workplace?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Dr. Ivan Misner!
- You’ve said that the quality of your life depends on whose in your room and that the room always wins – what do you mean by that?
- You’ve written about the metaphorical ‘doorman’ in your book – who is this doorman and what role does he or she serve?
- Talk to us about boundaries – what are they and why are they important to have?
- How did you launch BNI worldwide? Where did the idea come from and what’s the story begin that?
- You talk about the importance of welcoming mentors into your life – so how does a person, listening to his show, go about finding a mentor?
- Over the years – what is one mistake that you see people making again and again when it comes to building valuable relationships in business?
- And SO MANY more questions that I can’t fit in here!..
Guest bio: Dr. Ivan Misner is the Founder & Chief Visionary Officer of BNI, the world’s largest business networking organization. He has been called the “father of modern networking” by CNN and one of the “Top Networking Experts to Watch” by Forbes. He is a New York Times Bestselling author who has written two dozen books and is a columnist for Entrepreneur.com.
He has been named Humanitarian of the Year by the Red Cross, is the recipient of the John C. Maxwell Leadership Award and is the Co-Founder of the BNI Charitable Foundation.
- Best piece of advice: Don’t worry about making mistakes. What you need to be aware of is how quickly take responsibility for it and fix it.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Gandhi.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning meditation in the steam shower.
- Book Recommendation: Conscious Capitalism and The E-Myth.
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Misner at www.ivanmisner.com
Follow him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IvanMisner.BNIFounder/
Follow him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drivanmisner/
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂