Would you like to hear an interesting story about how a nurse started using energy medicine at her hospital?..
Then you’re going to really love today’s episode with Marie Manuchehri!
- How did you discover energy medicine?
- Talk to us about the paranormal experience you had in 1997 when you saw some tiny golden pyramids. Take us back to that moment. What were you seeing, hearing and feeling?
- How did you first come across the knowledge of the chakras?
- What did you do to further your understanding about the chakras?
- What has been your craziest psychic moment in life so far. Something you couldn’t explain back then or maybe you can’t even explain right now? Is there something like that?
- When did you realize that you could access your intuitive senses and tap into experiences beyond the 5 senses? Take us back to that moment.
- How do we, through our chakras, identify the traumas or old, negative memories that are collected in our energy body. How does one go about this process?
- From the standpoint of the chakras, what causes stress and anxiety? And how can someone experiencing it right now release some of that stress?
- As you can imagine, we went into great detail on this episode, so stay till the very end!
Marie Manuchehri, RN, is a nationally known energy intuitive. Marie bridges conventional medicine and holistic healing to help people release pain, heal their wounds, and emerge into expanded consciousness. Her energy medicine practice began twelve years ago, when she was working as an oncology nurse and discovered the energetic relationship between health and disease
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Learn more about Marie Manuchehri at : https://www.energyintuitive.com/
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Want to raise your vibes and feel better? Download your 21 page PDF at mysevenchakras.com/feelbetternow
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂