- What is Ayurvedic healing?
- How did you get started in this field? How did it all begin for you?
- What inspired you to write your book – ‘Change your schedule, Change your life’?
- What exactly is ‘optimal health’?
- What are the circadian rhythms, and how are are they connected to optimal health?
- What are some ways in which we might be disrupting or going against our natural inner rhythms?
- You’ve also written that there’s a critical connection between the circadian rhythms and our microbiome. Firstly, please give our audience an overview of what the microbiome is and then tell us about the connection between the two.
- Now you’ve spoken about harnessing the power of clock genes for optimal health, so what are these clock genes?
- Since we’re talking about understanding ourselves in a better way – what are Vata, Kapha, Pita, and what’s their significance?
- You’ve written that lunch is the most important meal of the day. Why is that so?
- Since we’re talking about timing – what’s the best time to exercise?
- Talk to us about the significance of sleep for optimal well being, and how can Ayurveda help us get better sleep.
- When did you arrive in the US and how has the perception of Ayurveda shifted over the years?
- What is that one action step that you’d like to share with our listeners?
- And so much more…
Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda) is a world-renowned Ayurvedic physician from a family of traditional Vedic healers in India. He holds a B.A. in Ayurvedic medicine and completed a three-year residency as an M.D. (doctorate in Ayurvedic internal medicine) at the prestigious Pune University.
Dr. Suhas is a compassionate healer and expert clinician who directs the Ayurvedic Healing and Integrative Wellness Clinic in Northern California. As a sought-after speaker and lecturer, he also travels throughout the world teaching courses in Ayurveda, training doctors, and providing Ayurvedic consultations for thousands of patients.
Inspirational quote –
Lead me from the untruth to the truth..
Lead me from darkness to light..
Lead me from death to immortality..
Om Peace Peace Peace.
– Brhadaranyaka Upanishad — I.iii.28
Wisdom Round –
- Best piece of advice: Work with yourself.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Mahatma Gandhi.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning – Exercise along with tennis. Evening – Some self-reflective activity along with some TM meditation.
- Book Recommendation: The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial!
Learn more about Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar below (Please tell him I said, ‘Hi’):
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) –www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: YouVeda is a family-owned business that produces full-support supplements that contain only the best, highest-quality organic ingredients. Whether you’re looking to improve your mood, enhance your digestion, heal your joints or build your immunity, YouVeda has a solution for you!
Special offer for Action Tribe listeners: To try YouVeda and get 35% off, visit Youveda.com/actiontribe or apply coupon code ‘actiontribe’ at checkout
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂