Would you like to learn how to use your subconscious mind to create the life you’ve always wanted?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Kimberly Friedmutter!
- How did you discover hypnotherapy? Where were you and what were you doing?
- How did your life change after discovering hypnotherapy? What were some shifts you experienced?
- What inspired you to write your book – Subconscious Power: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted?
- Talk to us about how our subconscious mind runs our daily life? And how much control does our conscious mind really have?
- What are some obstacles that prevent us from becoming who we really want to become?
- For someone listening or watching right now, what are some signs that we’re separated from our subconscious?
- Now you write about these self defeating thought patterns that tend to take over our life. How does hypnosis help us let go of these negative thought patterns
- And much much more….
Guest bio: Kimberly Friedmutter is a world-renowned hypnotherapist who works with some of Hollywood’s best-known luminaries, titans of industry, and politicians from across the country.
She is a member of the prestigious UCLA Health Systems Board, the American Board of Hypnotherapy, the Association for Integrative Psychology, and the International Hypnosis Federation. She is also a Certified Master Hypnotist and a Certified NLP Trainer.
- Best piece of advice: Don’t spend too much time obsessing on looks.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: My mom.
- Morning or evening habit: Pray.
- Book Recommendation: Subconscious Power: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Learn more about Kimberly, by visiting: kimberlyfriedmutter.com
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂