Some questions asked…
- What is your definition of Stress?
- What are some signs that could suggest that a person has stress?
- What does research and study have to say about the impact of stress?
- What is the relationship between our emotions, stress and our physical health?
If you want the answers to these questions and more, then you know what to do next, right?
Colette Ellis is an author, coach and public speaker on mindfulness, motivation, and workplace stress. Her book Focus on Your Vision helps readers clarify priorities and optimize their work-life balance.
As founder of InStep Consulting, she has traveled the globe facilitating personal growth and professional training for leaders from countries including Australia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Chile, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland and Vietnam.
Inspirational quote – At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want – Lao Tzu
Alternative Practice – Mindfulness
Action Step – Practicing mindfulness and starting within; While doing routine activities like brushing your teeth or taking a shower or walking to your car or walking to the train, really focus on the action that you’re doing. It’s not thinking about the 15 tasks that you’re going to do before the end of the day, just think about the action that you’re performing in the present moment.
Major Life Lesson – If I can do it, you can do it too! It is possible that we all can start within and that we all can find our purpose, and we can all find the courage to follow that purpose.
Life Purpose – I am called to be of service. I am called to work with heart-centered purposeful founders and leaders who want to create change and have a tangible impact both with their work and with their life.
- Best Advice – Stay on my lane. Focusing on my journey and what I am working on, and not comparing my self with someone else.
- Personal Habit – We’ve already discussed EFT, I do that in addition to meditation.
- Book Recommendation – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Learn more about Colette Ellis at http://coachcolette.ontrapages.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂