- What inspired you to write your book, ‘The Soulful Leader’?
- What are some types of leaders that you see in today’s age?
- What are some traits that every soulful leader has?
- What is the connection between authentic, soulful leadership and our brain chemistry?
- What does being a proactive learner involve?
- How does one go about building authentic, informal leadership skills?
- How does adversity and crisis shape a leader?
- And so much more…
Arthur P. Ciaramicoli, Ed.D., Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been treating clients for more than 35 years. He is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Today, we’re going to talk about his book The Soulful leader. Arthur has developed this approach during 35 years of consulting with leaders in business, education and politics. His communication and leadership groups have been ongoing for over 30 years, which has allowed him to study the personal characteristics that lead to excellent leadership skills.
This is our second interview. Our first session was over a 150 episodes back on episode 118, during which we spoke about Arthur’s previous book, The Stress Solution. To re-listen to that episode, go to www.mysevenchakras.com/118
Inspirational quote – My country is the world, and my religion is to do good. – Thomas Paine.
- Best piece of advice: Be yourself. Just be yourself, imperfectly.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Jesus.
- Morning or evening habit: I pray on my knees at the end of the day.
- Book Recommendation: The Art Of Happiness By The Dalai Lama.
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial! To start listening to The Art Of Happiness, click here.
Learn more about Dr. Arthur P. Ciaramicoli at http://www.balanceyoursuccess.com/
To order ‘The Soulful Leader: Success with Authenticity, Integrity and Empathy’ on Amazon, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/284book
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: Skillshare: Skillshare is an online learning community that has thousands of amazing classes covering dozens of lifestyle, creative and self help skills among others. Whether you want to set and achieve goals,build a practice of gratitude, learn how to plan your meals, or just become more organized in life, Skillshare has classes for you!
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today because they’ve graciously extended an AMAZING offer, especially for our ACTION TRIBE community.
Skillshare is offering My Seven Chakras listeners 2 months of unlimited access to thousands of classes for free. Go to Skillshare.com/actiontribe
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂