(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- How did you stumble upon energy healing?
- What made you name your book ‘The Language Your Body Speaks’?
- What are Holophrases?
- How many languages do you speak today?
- Talk to us about the language of energy. What is it made of?
- How did you become an energy healer? What was the actual process like?
- How did you go about supporting yourself financially as a healer? What’s the story like because I think many healers worry about being able to support themselves financially.
- Let’s talk about fears for a minute. We all have these subconscious fears within us (most of them irrational), but somehow these fears hold us back from living life fully. How does a person go about overcoming their subconscious fears using energy?
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Ellen Meredith, DA, EEMAP, is the author of the newly released book – The Language Your Body Speaks: Self Healing with Energy Medicine. An intuitive and energy medicine practitioner with over 35 years of experience, she has served on the faculty of energy medicine pioneer Donna Eden since 2010 and teaches energy healing techniques all over the world.
To learn more about Ellen’s work, visit his website: https://listening-in.com/about/
To check out her book, The Language Your Body Speaks: Self Healing with Energy Medicine, on Amazon, click here.
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
This episode is brought to you by Curable. Therapy by pain scientists and patients. Your road to relief starts today. The app used by tens of thousands to relieve consistent pain. Try Curable for Free: Just go to getcurable.com/actiontribe to set up your free account
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂