- What exactly is Reiki?
- What does the name Reiki mean?
- Where did Reiki originate from?
- How many different types or modalities of Reiki are there?
Jade Elizabeth is an Intuitive Healer, Reiki Master/Teacher, Hypnotherapist. She is also a Master in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), T.I.M.E. techniques and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
Inspirational quote – “Do, or do not, there is no try” by Master Yoda and “How you do anything is how you do everything”
Alternative Practice – Reiki master
Action Step – Work on your self first. Always look at you. Heal you, because if you’re not healed you can’t help anyone.
Major Life Lesson – Everything that you are is unique. Everything that you have come here to share, no matter where and what your background is, you are the only one that can give your unique message to whoever it is who has come to hear it.
Life Purpose – To actually help people love themselves.
- Best Advice – Believe in yourself. Believe in your message. Believe in who you are.
- Personal Habit – For me, one of the biggest things is gratitude. When you have gratitude for the little things, it shifts the energy that you have, it brightens who you are and everything or anything that you do brings more joy.
- Book Recommendation – The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂