(Would you like to attend my next online group Healing Breathwork circle? Grab your 11.11 Breathwork Pass here!)
Powered by RedCircle
- Take us back to that time when you were a real estate agent in Bethel, Connecticut. What was happening in your life at that point?
- So then sometime in 2003, you found tapping. How did that happen? Where were you and what were you doing?
- For someone who is new to tapping – what exactly is it?
- So when you’re tapping – what’s happening inside? How does it work?
- In your research on tapping, you’ve discovered that our bodies are very electrical. Tell us more about that.
- Could you walk us through the tapping points?
- And many, many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Nicolas Ortner is the CEO of The Tapping Solution, LLC, a company with a mission to bring into the mainstream a simple, effective, natural healing method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “Tapping.” Tapping is a healing modality that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. Nick has also written many best-selling books including The Tapping Solution and most recently, Manifesting Your Greatest self.
Nick’s goal is to empower people to create healthy, abundant and stress-free lives through his books, films, CDs, online events and speaking engagements attended by participants from all over the world.
To learn more about Nick Ortner’s work, visit his website: https://www.thetappingsolution.com/
To claim your Free audiobook credit and start listening to his book, visit mysevenchakras.com/freebook
To download his Tapping app, visit https://www.thetappingsolutionapp.com/mysevenchakras
To grab his book on Amazon, CLICK HERE
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Join our Facebook Group to be notified about our upcoming Breathwork circles, visit mysevenchakras.com/tribe
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂