Would you like to learn about Asian palmistry?..
Then you’re going to really love today’s episode with Myrna Lou!
- How did it all begin for you? How did you discover palmistry?
- Now, the palmistry that you use is called Asian palmistry. How is this unique?
- Till date, you read over 55,000 palms correct? When did you do your first one? Do you remember?
- Now you’ve written that hands are the mirrors of the soul. Why is that?
- For someone who is new to this field – help us break down the role and significance of each line.
- Palmistry reveals old and forgotten memories – talk to us about what you mean by this?
- As you can imagine, we went into great detail on this episode, so stay till the very end!
Guest bio: Our guest for today has read over 55,909 palms! She teaches classes in Palmistry with an insightful explanation of the lines and symbols on the palm and is accurate, compassionate and listens. The modality employed is referred to as Asian Palmistry. She has corresponded with people in 93 countries for palm readings. Currently, she’s the only Master Palmist in the world who can guest on a radio show and read palms live from scanned computer palm prints.
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Learn more about at Myrna Lou: https://www.myrnaloupalmistry.com/
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Want to raise your vibes and feel better? Download your 21 page PDF at mysevenchakras.com/feelbetternow
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂