- You say that Qigong saved your life – how so?
- What were you doing in those days when you first found out about Qigong? Were you a student or were you working?
- How did you first discover Qigong? Where were you and what’s the story like?
- Talk to us about your struggle with depression. How did it begin?
- What were some of the other healing options available to you, and why did you choose Qigong?
- What is so unique about Qigong, and why is it so effective?
- In your search for Qigong masters, where did you go first and how did you find out about this person?
- Could you give us an overview of Chinese medicine, and how does Qigong fit into it?
- Is Qigong practiced the same way in China as it is in the West? How does it differ?
- Now there are 12 primary meridians in Chinese medicine right? What are meridians, and what’s their significance?
- How exactly does Qigong help reduce stress?
- Can Qigong cure chronic immune disorders?
- Talk to us about Yin and Yang. How are these concepts connected with healing?
- These days you’re on an adventure on an RV and travelling across the country. Tell us about your journey and how has it been so far?
- What’s the most difficult part about your current lifestyle and what’s the best part?
- What does Qigong teach us about running a business? Do you apply the principles of Qigong for business success?
- Is there a flow or a technique that you can teach us today?
- And so much more…
Anthony Korahais healed himself of clinical depression, low back pain, anxiety, and chronic fatigue using the ancient Chinese healing art of qigong. Since then he has helped thousands of people from all over the world to use qigong for their own, stubborn health issues. He is the Director of Flowing Zen with over 20 certified instructors, and he’s also on the Board of Directors of the National Qigong Association.
Inspirational quote – “Excellence is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- Best piece of advice: Take the good and discard the bad.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: I’d go back and meet Bodhidharma, the first patriarch of Qigong.
- Morning or evening habit: Qigong every morning and evening!
- Book Recommendation: The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial!
Learn more about Anthony Korahais at https://flowingzen.com
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: Skillshare: Skillshare is an online learning community that has thousands of amazing classes covering dozens of lifestyle, creative and self help skills among others. Whether you want to set and achieve goals,build a practice of gratitude, learn how to plan your meals, or just become more organized in life, Skillshare has classes for you!
Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare today because they’ve graciously extended an AMAZING offer, especially for our ACTION TRIBE community.
Skillshare is offering My Seven Chakras listeners 2 months of unlimited access to thousands of classes for free. Go to Skillshare.com/actiontribe
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂