(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- How did you discover breathwork? Where were you and what was happening?
- Why do you feel breathwork is so effective? What does it do for you?
- What are some different ways of breathing, and how do they influence our physiology?
- How did you overcome your addiction? How did you get out of it?
- Let’s talk about trapped feelings and unprocessed emotions. How do they affect us?
- In addition to the breathwork, what other factors or experience help a person go into those deep altered states of consciousness?
- Have you ever had a mystical or a deep spiritual experience. Something that you can’t quite explain yet?
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Greg used to work as a performing artist on the streets of La Ramblas, Barcelona. He spent years feeling disillusioned by life and drinking every day. Until one day when his perception shifted and he came across practices like meditation and breathwork. Since 2018, I’ve run highly successful retreats, classes, workshops, and coaching sessions across 15 countries.
To learn more about Greg Mannion’s work, visit his website: https://infinitebreathworks.com/
Check out his much-awaited program, Infinite Breath Techniques Course over here: https://infinitebreathworks.com/course1/
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
This episode is brought to you by Curable. Therapy by pain scientists and patients. Your road to relief starts today. The app used by tens of thousands to relieve consistent pain. Try Curable for Free: Just go to getcurable.com/actiontribe to set up your free account
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂