- What is it like to live with a Wide Open Heart?
- How does a person go about opening the Heart?
- How did you fill the emptiness or lack of connection in your life?
- What is the importance of forgiveness? How do you forgive someone?
These are some of the topics of focus on this session of My Seven Chakras with Scott Stabile..
Author and social media sensation Scott Stabile’s inspirational posts and videos have attracted a huge and devoted social media following.
Scott’s parents were murdered when he was 14.
Nine years later, his brother died of a heroin overdose. Soon after that, he joined a cult that dominated his life for 13 years before he summoned the courage to walk away.
Through his latest book – Big Love: The Power of Living With a Wide-Open Heart, Scott shares how, through it all, he has become ever more committed to living a life from love, while encouraging each of us to do the same.
Inspirational quote – “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” by Anne Lamott
Alternative Practice – Author and social media sensation.
Action Step – Two things, Do you really want to forgive? Because if we don’t really want to forgive, we will never go to find forgiveness and if you really want to forgive, you are able then to look at the person that you want to forgive and to connect to their humanity.
Major Life Lesson – Live in love as often as you can. Choose Love as often as possible.
- Best Advice – There is no justification for lack of love.
- Personal Habit – Walking, meditation and using Social media to influence and inspire.
- Book Recommendation – Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
Learn more about Scott at www.scottstabile.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂