- What inspired you to write your book ‘Stepping stones to success’?
- What is a poverty mindset and how is that different from a rich mindset?
- How did you first stumble upon these concepts?
- What is the importance of self-image in our journey towards transformation?
Dan LeFave is co-author of “Stepping Stones to Success” and specializes in teaching methods’ of using the power of our minds to get the things we love most in life. He says that we are either using our minds to prosper or poison our potential.
Inspirational quote – Thoughts repeated regularly and systematically will sync into the subconscious mind and become habitual.
Alternative Practice – Mindset, self image and Inner work
Action Step – The key thing is for people to start getting what’s in your mind out. Start writing down these thoughts!
Major Life Lesson – We need to be aware and hear ourselves. We have more control than we think. We have more power than we think.
Life Purpose – My life calling is to teach the power of the mind, the science of the mind. It’s about how we can be in control of our lives and direct them.
- Best Advice – To not make excuses
- Personal Habit – To wake up at 5 o’clock in the morning.
- Book Recommendation – The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
Learn more about Dan at http://www.danlefave.com/productivity
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂