- What inspired you to start your podcast – Mindfulness Mode?
- What is mindfulness and what is not mindfulness?
- What is the difference between mindfulness meditation and some other forms of meditation?
- How has mindfulness changed your life?
Bruce Langford is a Mindfulness advocate and founder of the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. Previously a bullying prevention presenter, Bruce gradually integrated mindfulness concepts into his programs, now working full-time in the field.
Inspirational quote – When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you – Lao Tzu
Alternative Practice – Mindfulness meditation and coaching.
Action Step – Just look around and think to yourself, “is there a way I can immerse myself in nature for a few minutes?”. Look out to the window, see a tree, sit there and enjoy it. Enjoy the air and enjoy the feeling of being in the nature.
Major Life Lesson – Look around you and embrace what you have – it’s part of gratefulness, it’s part of just enjoying what you have and being grateful.
Life Purpose – To help people see the light above mindfulness, and I really love to work in the mainstream world helping people.
- Best Advice – Someone once said to me, “Bruce, just let it go. Just allow it to happen”.
- Personal Habit – Playing the piano. It’s something that I really enjoy, and it relaxes me.
- Book Recommendation – Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life by Wayne Dyer
Learn more about Bruce at http://mindfulnessmode.com/calm
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂