- What is MBSR – Mindfulness based stress reduction?
- What are some of the main causes of stress?
- How does mindfulness relate to productivity?
- What exactly do you mean by a Body scan?
If you want to know more about this fascinating topic, listen to today’s episode!
Dr. Linda Lehrhaupt is the Founder and Director of the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA), one of the largest professional training institutes of its kind in Europe.
Linda Lehrhaupt holds a B.A. in education, a Ph.D. in Performance Studies, and has been a teacher in secondary and adult education for more than 45 years, specializing in interdisciplinary curriculum development.
In 1978 she began the practices of Tai Chi and Qigong and went on to train with some of the leading first-generation Chinese teachers in the West.
For more than 20 years, she directed innovative teacher-training programs in meditative movement.
She is also the coauthor of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Inspirational quote – All true living is moving.
Alternative Practice – Mindfulness based stress reduction
Action Step – Start with a mindful breathing exercise for ten minutes to fifteen minutes.
Major Life Lesson – It’s not about talking, it’s about doing.
Life Purpose – To be a Teacher.
- Best Advice – Keep it simple.
- Personal Habit – Making sure that I take my medication in the morning.
- Book Recommendation – When things fall apart by Pema Chodron
Learn more about Linda at www.mindfulness-based-teacher-project.org/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂