- What is your definition of medical marijuana?
- How is medical marijuana different from a regular marijuana?
- What does research and study have to say about the effects of Medical marijuana?
- What are some conditions commonly treated with medical marijuana?
Dr. Rachna Patel has been practicing in the area of Medical Marijuana since 2012. She step-by-step walks patients through how to use medical marijuana for their specific medical condition. She completed her medical studies at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine and her undergraduate studies at Northwestern University.
Inspirational quote – Knowledge is Power
Alternative Practice – Medical Marijuana expert
Action Step – Make sure you are well-knowledged and have a good understanding, should you decide to use marijuana, of what you’re putting in to your body, how much you should be using, how often you should be using it and how to avoid side-effects.
Major Life Lesson – Be grateful. You always have to look at what you have, and not at what you don’t have.
Life Purpose – My calling is to use my education to impact change in people’s lives.
- Best Advice – If something bad happens don’t sit around ruminating about it, just close the chapter and move on. There’s more in life that you have to look forward to, so don’t waste your time ruminating.
- Personal Habit – I always take time to relax and making time for the people in my life who are very important to me.
- Book Recommendation – The Bhagavad Gita
Learn more about Rachna at http://www.drrachnapatel.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂