- These days people are increasingly experiencing symptoms like fatigue, lethargy and exhaustion at certain times of the day? What do you think is the cause of this growing phenomenon?
- From an evolutionary standpoint – what are certain lifestyle and dietary shifts that have led us to where we are today?
- What exactly is the Juice Bounce Balance Lifestyle?
- What is Juicing?
- How did you first hear about Juicing?
- And so much more…
After years of struggling with medical issues such as fatigue, anxiety, depression, and severe food allergies, Frank Allgäuer set out on a quest to reset and regain the energy he once had. He developed the Juice Bounce Balance method after years of exploring nutrition and exercise and solving his own health problems.
Frank became the first ever qualified natural juice therapist in Germany. Through his coaching and implementation programs, Frank now helps others so they can stop struggling with their health issues and change their lifestyle to achieve positive, long-lasting results.
Inspirational quote – “If you don’t look after your body, you have nowhere to live.” – Unknown
Action Step – Hydrate your body the right way: drink a glass of lemon water with salt early in the morning.
Major Life Lesson – There’s always another way. Be open and always ask for advice.
- Best Advice – Step up and take responsibility of your own situation. Your action will take you where you want to go. (42:46)
- If you could spend 1 hour with anybody (dead or living) who would it be? – An inspirational teacher who taught him that everything is possible. (43:27)
- One powerful evening or morning practice – Morning routine: start with a clear mind and practice to stop my thoughts; think about the things that I am grateful for; drink my lemon-salt water; walk/run the dog. Evening routine: no social media before going to bed. (44:29)
- Book Recommendation – The Juice Master: Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days
Check www.blinkist.com/actiontribe and try Blinkist Premium free for 7 days. See for yourself why Blinkist is highly recommended to help you learn and grow every day.
To get the special free gift and learn more about Frank Allgäuer, click on www.juiceandbounce.com/mysevenchakras.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂