- How did you get into the field of Hypnotherapy?
- As a police detective, what did you learn about the power of the mind?
- What is so magnificent about the mind?
- Why do you say that miracles are our birthright?
- You’ve written about the subconscious mind and the ‘Field’ – what is this ‘Field’ that you speak of?
- What has been the most surprising observation you’ve had about the magnificence of the mind?
- You’ve said that the language of our subconscious mind is symbolic – what do you mean by that?
- What is the symbolic significance of our “Dreams”?
Dr. David James is a transformational hypnotherapist. A former police detective and Episcopal priest, he is the author of three books on the inner journey. He has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and has graduate degrees in Spirituality and Human Development. As an expert in the mind-body relationship, David works personally with clients and offers compelling presentations across the US and Canada.
Inspirational quote – Whatever our mind creates, it can recreate.
Alternative Practice – Transformational hypnotherapy.
Life Purpose – Is to help people discover the multidimensionalness of their lives, so they can be happy, peaceful and free.
- Best Advice – Is to be authentic.
- Personal Habit – Daily yoga and meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Mind Power into the 21st Century by John Kehoe
Learn more about David at www.DavidJamesHypnosis.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂