(Would you like to attend my next live, group Healing Breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- What is your definition of ‘Emotional Agility’?
- What do you think is the formula for fulfillment?
- How does a person go about developing their informal leadership skills?
- What are some high pressure situations you’re finding people are having to face during these times?
- What advice do you have for someone who is stuck in their job that is emotionally and spiritually draining them?
How do we go about identifying what our values are when it comes to a fulfilling career?
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Maggie Craddock is an executive coach with over 20 years of experience working with clients at all levels of the professional spectrum. Best known for her work with Fortune 500 CEOs and senior management teams, Maggie has coached people at all levels of the professional spectrum.
In her upcoming book Lifeboat, Maggie discusses lessons we can all glean from survivors of the Titanic about how we grapple with unexpected change in our lives and careers today.
To learn more about Maggie Craddock’s work, visit her website: https://workplacerelationships.com
To pre-order her audiobook for FREE, CLICK HERE and then search for ‘Lifeboat’.
To grab her book on Amazon, CLICK HERE.
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Join our Facebook Group to be notified about our upcoming Breathwork circles, visit mysevenchakras.com/tribe
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂