- What is Heart imagery?
- What is Kriya Yoga?
- What are the benefits of Kriya Yoga?
- Why do you need to cleanse the past?
- What is the “Tibetan Cleaning the Past” exercise?
- Talk to us about the significance of dreams in our life.
These are just some of the questions I asked 2nd time My Seven Chakras guest Daniel Mitel…
Daniel Mitel is a world traveler Master helping people understand their intimate connection to their Inner Selves.
He is the first person in the world (in modern times) to explain and define the origin of the ancient Heart Imagery system.
Heart Imagery, the ancient system that originates from ancient Tibetan, Sumerian and Vedic spiritual mystery schools, is connected to the highest number of Mystery School: 555.
It is related to the Adamic Race, with the power of dreaming and reversing the past, present, and future.
Daniel began teaching Zen Meditation in 1981, and from 1981 to 1992 he practiced the spinal breathing” meditation; later he found out that, in fact, he was practicing the Kriya Pranayama of Kriya Yoga Great Master Babaji.
He has been being teaching Heart Imagery workshops worldwide since 1996. After spending a couple of years in meditation in North of Tibet, in 1999, Daniel created “The School of the Heart”.
Ten years later, in Toronto, he created “The School of Meditation”. Daniel also teaches three very important workshops: “Kriya Yoga (The Spinal Breathing)“, “The Power of The Heart and Inner Healing” and “Journeys Into The Heart“
To listen to his previous episode? Visit https://www.mysevenchakras.com/danielmitel/
Inspirational quote – The moment we are connected with Mother Earth, we are connected with the Universe.
Alternative Practice – Heart Imagery.
Action Step – The most important thing is to stay in the heart, to learn some meditation that will help you stay in the heart.
Life calling – Expressing unconditional Love. Love is the most important thing. Just to feel and experience love on this planet. Love is the language of the heart.
- Best Advice – Just stay in your Heart.
- Personal Habit – Meditation. People think meditation is difficult. Meditation is easy. Meditation is quietening your mind. The idea is to empty your mind and not put energy into recurring thoughts ….and then you automatically enter a state of meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Journeys into the Heart by Drunvalo Melchizedek and Daniel Mitel.
Learn more about Daniel at www.danielmitel.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂