- What is Quantum Touch?
- You’ve been running Quantum Touch now for 15 years. What has the experience of running this company been like?
- What were some of the keys to growing the Quantum Touch movement? What were some of the things you focused on early on that helped it get to where it is right now?
- What has been the most challenging or difficult situation for the company and yourself?
- What were some roadblocks or stepping stones you faced in the early stages of the company?
Jennifer is an energy healing practitioner and a self-help motivator.
While working on people, she started to feel the “energy fields” emanating from people.
She became fascinated by energy healing and studied various energy healing modalities, including Reiki.
She met Richard Gordon, the founder of Quantum-Touch at his lecture on Maui. She fell in love with the vision of Quantum-Touch and received a very clear message from the Universe that energy healing was her true calling.
She took over as CEO of Quantum-Touch in June 2002.
She has been running the company for 15 years and is excited to talk about effective ways to grow a business, even in difficult times.
On today’s episode we talk about various aspects of running and growing a business such as Heart Centered Leadership, finances, marketing and people management.
Inspirational quote – “Our eyes are not viewers, they’re also projectors.” – Jim Carrey.
Alternative Practice – Quantum touch practitioner.
Action Step – The key foundation for successful business is to have the the finances aligned. Understanding how much your bringing in and how much you are spending is important to ensure that you are making a little profit. One of the biggest mistake I made was building up too much infrastructure before before sales matched it.
Major Life Lesson – Is to teach energy medicine and connect people with their guidance that comes from their heart.
- Best Advice – To follow your heart.
- Personal Habit – Doing my own Heart meditation. Setting my major goal for the day.
- Book Recommendation – Your Money or Your Life – Vicky Robin
Learn more about Jennifer at www.Jennifernoeltaylor.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂