(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- Talk to us about your childhood. What was your childhood like and where did you grow up?
- Did you have any mystical or spiritual experiences as a kid?
- What is your definition of a divine connection?
- How do know if that decision is coming from a place of authentic guidance or from ego guidance. Because chances are that both will feel good, right?
- What is the gut-brain-spirit connection. and how are they related to one another?
- What is the wounded self? And how does it present itself in our daily life?
- How does our self worth (or lack of it) hamper the quality of our life?
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Dr. Margaret Paul is a bestselling author, relationship expert, and co-creator of the powerful Inner Bonding® self-healing process. She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows (including Oprah). Her book titles include Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved By You, Healing Your Aloneness, Inner Bonding” and the recently released Diet For Divine Connection: Beyond Junk Foods and Junk Thoughts to At-Will Spiritual Connection, and The Inner Bonding Workbook: Six Steps to Healing Yourself and Connecting with your Divine Guidance.
To learn more about Dr. Margaret’s work, visit her website: https://www.innerbonding.com/
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Join our Facebook Group to be notified about our upcoming Breathwork circles, visit mysevenchakras.com/tribe
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂