- What exactly is Hashimotos?
- Whats the significance of triggers in Hashimotos?
- What’s happening within the body of an Hashimoto’s patient?
- What is the conventional approach to treating Hashimotos?
- Could you walk us through your approach of curing Hashimotos? What are some of the steps involved?
Dr. Izabella Wentz is an internationally acclaimed thyroid specialist and licensed pharmacist who has dedicated her career to addressing the root causes of autoimmune thyroid disease after being diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis in 2009.
Dr. Wentz is the author of the New York Times best-selling patient guide Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause and the protocol-based book Hashimoto’s Protocol: A 90-Day Plan for Reversing Thyroid Symptoms and Getting Your Life Back.
Inspirational quote – A person who has his health has a thousand dreams, but a person whose lost their health has just one.
Action Step – Try to get out of gluten. Wheat products do contain gluten and 88 % of the people that I’ve worked with and studied, feel better gluten-free.
Major Life Lesson – You are in charge of your life, you are the paint, the painter and the canvas. It is up to you, to change your life.
Life Purpose – To be a healer and help people with their health.
- Best Advice – To really care about yourself, and really have a high level of compassion for yourself.
- Personal Habit – Journaling and observing.
- Book Recommendation – Warrior Goddess Training: Become the Woman You Are Meant to Be
Learn more about Dr. Wentz at https://thyroidpharmacist.com/gift
You can also purchase a copy of her latest book on Amazon.com..
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂