(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- How did you discover breathwork?
- What is your favorite routine for breathwork?
- People who do breathwork can vouch for some really trippy and ecstatic experiences. What has been your most memorable moment from doing breathwork so far?
- What other practices do you do along with the breathwork for healing and relaxing the nervous system?
- I notice that you spend a lot of time out in nature. What does nature do for you?
- Let’s talk about the power of the wilderness and outdoors for inner work.
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Zachary Koop is a Breathworker, movement and meditation instructor, and operates ZK Alignment Coaching- a holistic program that helps individual’s align with their vision, purpose, and values, and teaches practices of nervous system regulation, rewiring, and optimization. Zac founded his own movement practice named Evolutionary Flow, which combines a diversity of practices ranging from various yoga and qigong styles to dynamic and static meditations, and exercise and martial fitness.
To learn more about Zachary Koop’s work, visit his website: https://zkcoaching.ca/
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Join our Facebook Group to be notified about our upcoming Breathwork circles, visit mysevenchakras.com/tribe
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂