- What are subtle energies and how do they heal?
- What did you learn in India, and how did it add to your journey?
- What’s the connection between Quantum physics and Energy healing?
- How do you present Energy healing to an audience that is skeptical or new to this field?
- How did you get started in the field of Energy healing?
- And so much more…
A healer for 20 years and the author of 3 books on healing, Diane Goldner first researched healing as a skeptical journalist. She has written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and USA Weekend. What she discovered changed her life. After years of intensive training and time studying with a spiritual master from India, she now helps people transform physical, financial and relationship issues, along with other life challenges.
Inspirational quote – The heart is the hub of all sacred place. Go there and roam – Bhagawan Nityananda.
Action Step – I love to meditate, and I think that’s incredibly helpful. It helps you center yourself, quiet your mind and receive guidance and love from the higher dimensions.
Wisdom Round (min onward)
- Best piece of advice: 95% of what people do has nothing to do with you.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Jesus Christ.
- Morning or evening habit: Meditation and a practice of gratitude.
- Book Recommendation: Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
To grab Ellen’s book on Amazon, click here: www.mysevenchakras.com/271book
Follow AJ on Instagram at @mysevenchakras
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂