- What inspired you to write your book – Energy Speaks?
- How did you discover your psychic gifts?
- Talk to us about your spirit guides, the Zs. How did you first learn about them?
- Does everyone have this ability to access information and messages from the other side?
- What can a person do each morning or during the day for more abundance?
- What is ‘Money Joy’, and how can someone watching this show experience more of that?
- You’ve written that appreciation is the beginning of limitlessness. How does that work?
- And so much more…
Lee Harris is a globally acclaimed Energy Intuitive and Transformation Guide, who offers grounded, practical teachings focused on helping conscious, intuitive, and sensitive people heal, thrive and live a better life. Leading a vibrant online community, he reaches hundreds of thousands of people every month. His monthly Energy Update videos, audio recordings and online courses offer practical guidance for navigating life with clarity, empowerment, and optimism.
Inspirational quote – Life can be tiring. (Listen to 3.30 min onwards)
Action Step – One step at a time. One moment at a time. One day at a time.
- Best piece of advice: Everything passes!
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Queen Victoria.
- Morning or evening habit: I drink the juice of lemon in warm water every morning; The last thing I put in my body at the end of the day is Magnesium solution dissolved in water.
- Book Recommendation: The 4 Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
To grab Lee Harris’ new book, ‘Energy Speaks on Amazon, visit https://mysevenchakras.com/276book
Learn more about Lee Harris at https://www.leeharrisenergy.com/home
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Sponsor: Four Sigmatic: Did you know that for 1000s of years Buddhist monks have been using a certain mushroom called Lion’s mane along with meditation for greater focus and calm? What if YOU could , in the same way, awaken your mind and support your well-being every morning by just sipping some nice hot coffee?
Action Tribe, we really really love their coffee! They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂