- What inspired you to write your book – Wise Talk from the Other Side?
- Losing so many family members in such a short period of time is an experience that very few people can relate too, and is situation that is so challenging and tough – How did that make you feel?
- Diving a bit deeper – How did they communicate with you? Was it verbal, telepathic or through signs?
- What were you feeling after meeting your loved ones again? Did you feel a bit scared? Excited? Emotional? or..
- What did you learn from that experience and how did it change you as a person?
Heather Criswell is the founder of WiseInside, a company dedicated to guiding us back the wisdom that lies in every one of us.She’s an author, speaker, and parenting guide sharing her unique approach to life,wisdom,and love with families around the world.
Inspirational quote – The people in our lives are there by design. They’re there to remind us of love – love for ourselves and love for each other. They remind us in lots of ways, some are challenging and unpleasant, while some are easy and effortless. Regardless of how they show up, they are here to remind us of greatness.
Alternative Practice – Author, speaker and parenting guide.
Action Step – Ask yourself ‘what am I wanting’. It is a different question than ‘what do I want?’
Major Life Lesson – Everything circles back to love. No matter how it looks, everything circles back to love.
Life Purpose – To share the stories that I’ve experienced in this planet up to this date. To help people actually see the stories within and help them access the wisdom within, so that they can experience love for themselves, love for their family, and love for each other in a way that’s so magical and beautiful.
- Best Advice – What they think of you is none of your business
- Personal Habit – I remind myself everyday of something that I am proud of.
- Book Recommendation – Trust Fall by Taryn Voget
Learn more about Heather at www.wiseinside.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂