- What inspired you to write your new book – ‘Soul-Centered Leadership’?
- How do you explain the meaning of soul centered leadership to people who don’t believe in spirituality or the soul?
- What is your definition of a conscious, awakened leader?
- Is there one awakened leader who you truly admire and respect…. And why?
R. Michael Anderson, MBA, MA teaches leaders how to lead others – as well as themselves – from a Soul-Centered perspective, leaving the ego behind, and stepping into their true purpose.
Michael has grown, acquired, and sold multiple software companies, some of which were featured on the Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Companies and won Best Places to Work in San Diego, CA. Successful but not fulfilled, hard drugs, divorce, depression, and lawsuits brought him to a low point. A quest for change included earning a master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
Inspirational quote – Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you – Marianne Williamson
Alternative Practice – Soul centered leadership.
Action Step – Do stuff, experiment, and do more stuff
Major Life Lesson – Don’t take yourself so seriously, there are so many things going on with life. Sometimes a lot of us get so caught up on little stuff.
Life Purpose – Deepen into my spiritual practice and experience surrender to a greater level.
- Best Advice – No matter what’s going on, good or bad. It’s not gonna last forever.
- Personal Habit – Meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss
Learn more about Michael at http://executivejoy.com
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂