- What inspired you to write your book “Charge And The Energy Body”?
- What do you mean by “charge”?
- What are some of the benefits of mastering one’s own charge?
- How do we go about identifying the charges that no longer serve us and then release them?
- Talk to us about Shiva and Shakti, and how they relate to the charges.
- How do you go about awakening your Kundalini?
- Describe your Kundalini awakening – what’s the story like?
- And so much more…
Anodea Judith is a globally recognized teacher and writer on the Chakra system. She is the author of nine books on the subject, including the classics, Wheels Of Life, and Eastern-Body Western Mind, and her most recent Charge And The Energy Body. She holds masters and doctoral degrees is psychology and health and teaches workshops worldwide.
Inspirational quote – “We know what we are, but not what we may become” – Hamlet.
Action Step – When you feel the sense of activation in your body that I’m calling charge, step up and notice it. Get out of the story of what caused the charge, and welcome that charge into your body… (Listen from 46.19 min onward)
- Best piece of advice: It’s not about being good, it’s about really really doing it.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning: Chakra Visualization meditation. Evening: Reviewing the day through the lens of the Chakras.
- Book Recommendation: Mind To Matter – Dawson Church
To grab Anodea’s book, Charge And The Energy Body, on Amazon, click here: www.mysevenchakras.com/272book
To attend Anodea’s Chakra Masterclass, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/272class.
Follow AJ on Instagram at @mysevenchakras
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂