- What is your definition of clinical hypnosis?
- What were some of the techniques that helped you lose weight?
- What are some factors that make it difficult for a person to lose weight?
- Could you walk us through the process of hypnosis from start to finish? What can a client expect?
These were some of the questions I asked Scott during our refreshingly powerful interview. Make sure you take some notes!
Neuroperformanceologist Scott Schmaren is a nationally known speaker, coach and author. He has spent over 20 years learning powerful success technologies. He has used what he has created to transform his life, losing 180+ pounds and maintaining it!
Inspirational quote – If you want to be successful, the minor adjustments and changes you need to make are usually so simple and so basic that the average person will see them as being ridiculous and they will never use them.
Alternative Practice – Clinical hypnosis.
Action Step – Write down what you want and actually schedule a small chunk of time everyday, even if its just half and hour. Carve out some time during the day for yourself, and don’t give that up for anything, unless there’s an emergency.
Major Life Lesson – Wherever you are today is exactly where you’re supposed to be to get to where you are going. Wherever you are today is the culmination of the decisions you’ve made. Its not somebody else’s fault, its not the world’s fault and its not the environment.
You have to take the ownership and responsibility for where you are today…..and when you do that, you become centered and focused, and you can take action!
Life Purpose – To help people discover how amazing they are!
- Best Advice – I am responsible for me.
- Personal Habit – Exercise and journaling.
- Book Recommendation – E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout
Learn more about Scott Schmaren at www.ultimatevisionarymind.com
You can email him at scott [at] ultimatevisionarymind.com
You can call him: 847 – 331 – 5848
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂