(Would you like to attend my next live, group Yogic breathwork circle? Join our exclusive Facebook group to get notified)
Powered by RedCircle
- How did it all begin for you? Where did you grow up as a kid?
- How did you discover meditation?
- When did you have the accident? Take us back to the day of the accident. What was happening in your life?
- How did you discover qigong and yoga? Were they two separate incidences or did you discover them together?
- How did you have the confidence that qigong and yoga could help you heal? Did you speak to someone or did you hear stories?
- How can a person listening right now using their breath to reduce stress?
- From a yogic standpoint, how do we discover our true selves?
- And many, many more questions…
Guest bio: Michael Bijker is the founder of The Life Awareness Project. Michael has practiced and studied mind training and meditation since the age of 14 and studied QiGong and Yoga since having to recover from a severe car accident that happened in the year 2001. By the powerful methods of QiGong and Yoga and the grace of God he was able to recover from injuries of which medical professionals considered he would probably not heal. Since then, his life is dedicated to helping others to learn these wonderful techniques. Techniques that will not only give health, focus and strength, but makes us realize what we truly are and what is our calling and the essence in life.
To learn more about Michael Bijker’s work, visit his website: https://www.yogalap.com/
Connect with Michael Bijker on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michaelbijker
To learn more about AJ, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Free Breathwork foundations course ($99 value)? https://www.mysevenchakras.com/freebreathworkcourse
Shoot me an email? aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
This episode is brought to you by Curable. Therapy by pain scientists and patients. Your road to relief starts today. The app used by tens of thousands to relieve consistent pain. Try Curable for Free: Just go to getcurable.com/actiontribe to set up your free account
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂