- What exactly is Breathwork?
- What inspired you to write your book – ‘Just Breathe’?
- How does Breathwork affect the body?
- When was the last time you visited India? What took you there?
- What are the 3 convergences in Breathwork?
- How can Breathwork help in dealing with our emotions?
Dan Brule is a pioneer in the field of breathwork, and the leader of the worldwide Spiritual Breathing Movement. Dan has trained more than 100,000 people in over 52 countries to use their breath as a tool for health, Growth, and Change, in Body, Mind, and Spirit.
His students and clients include Olympic athletes, Navy Seals, leading psychotherapists and medical doctors, corporate executives, yoga instructors, fitness coaches and high performers in every field.
Inspirational quote – It is no accident that our breathing is both completely automatic and also under our control. That is an invitation to partake in our own evolution and nature.
Alternative Practice – Breathwork.
Action Step – Become more conscious of your breathing. Take a few minutes to just be a witness to your breathing!
Life Purpose – To share the magic, mystery, power and potential of conscious breathing. It’s something that we all deserve to discover, explore and develop.
- Best Advice – Breathe before you speak! Take a breath before you talk.
- Personal Habit – Turning to my breath and becoming conscious of it in moments of peace, joy and confusion. That changes everything.
- Book Recommendation – Stealing Fire – Steven Kotler.
Learn more about Dan Brule at https://www.breathmastery.com/
Sponsor: This episode is supported by Casper. Action tribe, if you’re a regular listener, then you would agree that getting good quality sleep is SO IMPORTANT for your health and well-being. We’re learning that quality sleep leads to reduced stress, improved focus and greater happiness. Since you spend one third of your life sleeping, you really need to think about the quality of your mattress.
Casper is a sleep brand that makes expertly designed products to help YOU get quality rest – one night at a time! Get 50 $ toward select mattresses by visiting Casper.com/actiontribe and using promo code actiontribe at checkout. Terms and conditions apply.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our show so that you get new episodes AS SOON AS they are released!
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂