- What is Breakup Rehab?
- What are some of the common reasons for breakups?
- What are the 12 steps in Breakup Rehab?
- What is the secret to a long-lasting, thriving relationship?
- How does humility and gratitude help with overcoming a breakup?
- Why is it important to forgive the person?
We discussed these questions and more on today’s session of My Seven Chakras…
Rebekah Freedom McClaskey is a Breakup Specialist and psychic who studied the Buddhist approach to mental health at Naropa University where she got a master’s degree in transpersonal counseling psychology. She is passionate about using her extensive knowledge of love and relationships to set people free.
Inspirational quote – “What you seek is seeking you” – Rumi
Alternative Practice – Breakup Rehab.
Action Step – One of the greatest tools for a long-lasting relationship is Meditation and ‘know thyself’.
Everything isn’t permanent, everything is evolving and everything is growing. Meditation is a fundamental tool that we can all use to be able to get through life with or without a partner.
Major Life Lesson – To look at how I can alchemize the experience of grief and turn that into service. Just don’t give up, just keep going and just keep trying.
- Best Advice – There is no right or wrong. Just get the story, just live your life.
- Personal Habit – Move my body and let the energy flow. To start my day with an inspirational quote.
- Book Recommendation – Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender – David R. Hawkins
Learn more about Rebekah at www.rebekahfreedom.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂