- What are the Archetypes?
- What role do Chakras play in our lives?
- How are the chakras related to the auric bodies?
- How are thoughts, emotions, and energies related to one another?
- Is there any ONE technique that you’d recommend to cleanse the Chakras?
These were some questions we explored on this session of My Seven Chakras…
Ambika has written about chakras and their archetypes. These archetypes embody responsibility, empowerment, and energy. As we develop our archetypes become stronger and we experience more energy.
She explores how linking classic archetypes to the seven chakras in the human energy system can reveal unconscious ways of behaving and serve as a valuable tool for transformation and healing.
Archetypes, which Carl Jung defined as “patterns of behavior,” have emerged out of the core of human experience—the Mother and the Victim, the Lover and the Actor, the Warrior and the Servant.
Inspirational quote – I believe in the power of prayer, the energy of love, the strength of faith and the promise of hope.
Alternative Practice – Homeopathic pioneer, writer, teacher, and an expert in the Chakra Archetypes.
Action Step – Go inside, Look within and Know who you are.
Life calling– Sharing my work with the world and training people in energy medicine.
- Best Advice – Allow myself to be happy.
- Personal Habit – Meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Chakras and Their Archetypes by Ambika Wauters
Learn more about Ambika at www.lifeenergymedicine.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂