- What inspired you to write your book – From Anxiety to Love?
- What are some of the different types of anxieties that people experience?
- How does experiencing anxiety on a regular basis affect our body?
- What are some misconceptions that you’ve seen floating around about anxiety?
- What advice do you have for people experiencing panic attacks on a regular basis?
- And so much more…
Corinne Zupko, EdS, MA, LPC, is the author of the bestselling book, “From Anxiety to Love: A Radical New Approach for Letting Go of Fear and Finding Lasting Peace”. She began her work with A Course in Miracles and mindfulness meditation after struggling with debilitating anxiety and panic attacks and now lives anxiety-free. Corinne is a keynote speaker, Adjunct Professor of Counselor Education at The College of New Jersey, licensed counselor, Board Certified Coach and teaches weekly mindfulness meditation classes at a major U.S. financial institution.
Inspirational quote – If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again – Wayne Dyer.
Action Step – Pick one area of your life where you want to change. Get really concrete about this and avoid being too broad. Ask yourself honestly, “Am I willing to have a shift in this area?”. If you are willing, that is the precursor to change and miracles!
Major Life Lesson – I am not Corinne, I am not a body. What I am, what we all are is “Love”. This is what anxiety has brought me to, is recognizing that I am much greater than my small and limited sense of self as are all of us, and this is available to every single one of us.
- Best Advice –”The light in you is too bright to fail”.
- Personal Habit – Developing a spiritual practice and a meditation practice.
- Book Recommendation – A Course in Miracles by Foundation For Inner Peace
Learn more about Corinne at www.FromAnxietyToLove.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂