Are you looking for ideas, tools, techniques and tips that will help you calm your emotions, reduce internal mental chatter, align your energies and authentically live your life's purpose?..
Then YOU, my friend, are in the right place!
I've not met you, but here's my random guess:
Maybe you're a regular listener of our show?
Maybe someone told you, "Hey, you gotta check out My Seven Chakras!"
Maybe you just searched for something on Google and you stumbled upon my podcast?..
Whatever the case might be, I'm here to support you...
My name is Aditya Jaykumar. I'm also known as AJ :)
I'm the host and founder of our podcast called My Seven Chakras.
I live in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada).
Till date, we've received close to 4.7 million downloads and completed over 375 episodes and attracted listeners from over 150 countries..
I'm a certified SOMA Breathwork instructor and I help people calm their mind, relax their nervous system and experience deep states of bliss using the power of their breath!
But what I'm most interested in is YOU...
That's right You :)
Here's how I can support you at the moment:
- Looking for podcasts to listen to? Search for "My Seven Chakras" on your favorite podcast app
- Want to experience the power of Yogic healing breathwork? Join our FB group to get notified, visit http://mysevenchakras.com/tribe
- Do you want to reach out for sponsorships, collaborations or general inquiries? Shoot me a quick email at aj [at] mysevenchakras.com
- Want to learn about what we're up to? :) Go here: http://mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
- Regular listener? Leave us an iTunes review. You'll be pleasantly surprised when I read out your kinda review to our global audience! Here's the link you need: mysevenchakras.com/review
So take a look around...
Touch, see and feel :)
And don't forget to say 'Hi'!
Email: aj [at] mysevenchakras
I'm easy like that.