In today’s episode, I’m going to walk you through the 5 unexpected spiritual benefits of suffering…
If you’re going through a difficult phase right now?..
If you’re sad?..
If you’re suffering?..
Then I know that it’s not an easy situation to be in, but things will soon change (and that’s why I have a feeling that you’re going to enjoy today’s episode)..
I’ve found that suffering does have it’s spiritual benefits, and I’d like to point them to you, so that if you’re going through this, you’re able to realize the significance of these experiences in your life…
If you’ve listened to our past episodes, you’ve probably realized by now that our true identity is not this physical body that we have right now.
We’re made up of energy, and our our physical body is built on this energetic blueprint!..
And we incarnate in this world to live, laugh, cry and take in all the experiences possible. We’re seekers, and we’ve embarked on this lifetime to learn, grow and evolve..
And from a spiritual standpoint, I’ve learned that difficult and challenging experiences help us learn and grow more…
We all go through numerous and different types of challenges in our lifetime, and maybe you’re going through one right now and are actively seeking information or advice to find the meaning behind all of this.
Today’s episode will help you see the light in the trials that you’re going through right now, and why it might just be a blessing in disguise…
So hang in there ok?..
Firstly, there are many types of suffering that a person might go through, but all of them involve a great deal of intense pain, distress, turmoil and sadness..
And you might feel like there’s no way out..
You might feel like you’re the unlucky one…
But that’s not the truth.
It might just be that the Universe is testing you, and has put you on the journey of Spiritual initiation.
In fact, in ancient India there were sages that would voluntarily go looking for suffering in terms of poverty, lack of food and living in the forests because they knew the power of going through suffering for spiritual evolution..
Now I’m not asking you to voluntarily look for ways to punish yourself….
No, that’s not what I’m saying..
I’m inviting you to look at the challenging circumstances in life through a spiritual lens.
In fact, I’m going to point out certain benefits of the suffering that your’e going through right now.
So firstly, you might be going through various kinds of suffering, which includes….
1. Health – I know many members of our community are going through pain, stress and difficulty every single day. Just when they manage to overcome one health issue, another one appears out of nowhere.
If this is you, then hang in there because I have a message for you.
2. Financial – It might be that you’ve recently lost your full time job or you’re having a lot of difficulties in your business or you’re finding it difficult to support and provide for your family.
Again, if this is you, then I have a message for you today.
3. Relationships – Maybe the pain and suffering that you’re experiencing right now is because of a heartbreak that you recently had due to a divorce or a breakup.
Perhaps, you recently lost a loved one who was in your life for a really long time, and you feel lost, torn apart and alone?..
Or maybe you’ve been searching and searching for your soul mate who will love, support and accompany you on this journey, but you still haven’t found him or her.
Action tribe, if this is you, then don’t lose hope because I have a message especially for you.
4. Spiritual – And your suffering might be of a spiritual kind too especially if you feel like you’re not doing the work that you were put on Earth to do.
If you’re doing a job that supports you financially and emotionally but deep down you know that it is not your calling, then the pain you experience can often times be more intense than any other type of pain.
Deep down, we all seek to do work that draws from our passions, our gifts and enables us to make a real impact on the people around us.
So if this is you, then don’t lose hope because I have a message especially for you.
So now that we’ve spoken about the various types of suffering that you might be going through, let’s take a look at the spiritual benefits of suffering. Are you ready?
- Empathy: When you’re in this phase of your life, you find it easier to relate and empathically connect with others who are going through a struggle or difficulty themselves. Your pain allows you to approach their state of being with a sense of care, concern and genuine need to support because you know how difficult it is to be in a state of distress or uncertainty.
You begin that realize, Action tribe, that we’re not that different from each other.
Each of us, often times silently, is going through a difficulty or a crisis in our life, and just a smile or a kind word might make all the difference.
- Gratitude: Now when you’ve been on this path for a while now, something special happens. You begin to appreciate the people, the things and the moments that you have in life.
You realize that no matter how bad things are or how bad they might get, as long as you have a root above your head and you have food to eat, you have something to be grateful for.
Yes, there might be darkness in your life, but along with the darkness there is some light too.
You must recognize the light in your life right now because just like Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that”
That’s why, this sense of gratitude that you experience is so beneficial and important for you in your life right now.
This state almost immediately makes you feel better.
When was the last time you were grateful for the people, experiences and things in your life?
- Spiritual strength: Action tribe, I strongly believe that there’s nothing as powerful as the human spirit, but often times we don’t really believe in this statement when we first hear it. We yearn to find that out our ourselves!
If you just think back to the life that you’ve lead so far, you’d realize that you’ve come a long way.
And on this journey, you’ve come across many challenges and obstacles, and somehow managed to overcome them.
And even though you may not have realized this but every time you overcome something difficult, you became a little stronger, a little more braver and a little more fiercer.
It’s true Action tribe, there’s a spiritual warrior deep within you that comes out only when they stakes are high.
This phase that you’re in right now is just a passing phase and because you’re going through it right now, remember that it is only going to make you spiritually stronger because the next time around you will be able to take on much larger but more rewarding challenges.
You’re becoming spiritually stronger each day..
- Others start getting inspired by you: Action tribe, people notice your energy, enthusiasm and outlook way before you even utter a word. When you become spiritually stronger, and are able to go through your difficult circumstance with gratitude and grace, it shows and pick are able to pick on this subconsciously.
You’ll notice that you begin attracting kind and conscious beings your way who inquire about your lifestyle, your routines, your mindset and what you do to overcome the life challenges that you’re going through.
In fact, many might not even reach out to you but that doesn’t mean they’re not benefiting from your presence. Just your overall approach to life, might provide them the hope and faith they need to proceed on their journey.
- You begin to recognize the cyclical nature of life: Alright, this is huge Action tribe. After a while of being in this phase of suffering and enormous challenges, you begin to take a step back and look at life from a different vantage point. After really taking in your current situation, asking powerful questions, living in a state of childlike curiosity and noticing the energetic patterns around you, you realize that time doesn’t really progress linearly. Time progresses in cycles.
There’s a rhythm and a season to everything in this universe.
If there’s a down, there’s a corresponding up.
If there’s a challenge, then there’s always a reward waiting for you.
If there’s a sadness, then when you flip the coin there’s an abundance of bliss and fulfillment in store for you.
Action tribe, it’s important to realize that the bright and life giving sunshine always follows the darkest part of the night, but you won’t really be able to appreciate the warm and balmy sunshine unless you go through the suffering and struggle of life.
And as a bonus, here’s the 6 benefit, which is that you become more evolved spiritually and closer to your spirit guides..
So what does that really mean?…
Well, when you’re going through all that difficulty and discomfort, you begin to notice the signs, the symbols, the numbers and all the messages that your spirit guides are trying to send you.
I won’t go too much into it on this episode but they’re basically beings that are along with you on this journey called life, to assist and guide you.
And in receiving these spiritual messages from the other side, it becomes easier to differentiate between what matters and what doesn’t.
You begin to notice the more valuable things in life such as happiness, kindness, compassion, forgiveness and love…
You begin to seek experiences and moments that will raise your vibration…
and you’ll find it easier to say no to things that no longer serve you.
In other words, all the non essential stuff in your life floats away, leaving the essence behind – the real, vulnerable, complete, honest and unapologetic you.
So there you go Action tribe, those were the 6 spiritual benefits of suffering…
So make sure you take a look into your life and let me know which benefit resonates most with you right now in life.
I’d love to hear from you!
If you’re on Instagram, take a screenshot of this episode and tag me so that I can share it with our community on Instagram and facebook. My handle is @mysevenchakras.
And always remember that what you’re going through right now is just a passing phase, which is going to pass soon…
It’s always alright to reach out for support..
So if you’re fascinated by the Chakra system, and you’d like to discover what exactly might be holding you back energetically and what you can do to build some momentum in your life, then I’d love to support you.
I’m setting aside time for a few 30 minute Chakra clarity calls this week to discuss your challenges, clearly define your vision and come up with a series of next steps based on your current Chakra life cycle stage.
I’ve been told that these calls are a whole lot of fun and very valuable!
If you’d like to claim one of these spots and speak with me personally, then visit www.mysevenchakras.com/energytraining
And finally Action tribe, if you appreciate the new format of our show and would like to show some support, then please donate to our movement. I’ve recently setup a Paypal donation page, so choose your favorite number and send us some love.
The link is www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂