- What is your definition of hypnosis?
- How does someone go about learning hypnosis? What’s the process like?
- Are there any misconceptions or myths associated with hypnosis that you’d like to clear out today?
These are just some of the questions I asked Dan Candell, so especially if you haven’t heard much about hypnosis yet, you really need to listen to this episode till the very end.
Dan Candell is a High-Performance Speaker, Coach & a Certified Consulting Hypnotist and Certified Instructor through the National Guild of Hypnotists.
He teaches people how to use re-program their subconscious minds to overcome their obstacles, achieve their full potential and get more of what they want in their personal and professional lives.
Inspirational quote – You can get what you want by helping other people get what they want.
Alternative Practice – Hypnotherapy.
Action step – Write down exactly how you want to be. Write down exactly what you want to accomplish. Write down what ‘you want’, and not ‘what you don’t want’.
Major Life Lesson – Don’t sweat the small stuff!
Life Purpose – To change as many people’s lives as I can.
- Best Advice – Be true to yourself.
- Personal Habit – Finding the light even in the darkest of places. They way I do it is by writing it down.
- Book Recommendation – Hypnosis for Beginners: Reach New Levels of Awareness & Achievement
Learn more about Dan at http://www.dancandell.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂