- Why is hypnotherapy so effective?
- Could you give us a real life example of the power of our subconscious mind?
- What are some of the biggest misconceptions about hypnotherapy that you’ve come across?
Those were some of the questions I asked Rene, so especially if you’ve been curious about hypnotherapy for a while, you can’t miss this one!
Rene Brent is a warm, compassionate and skilled Certified Clinical, Trans-personal and Interpersonal Hypnotherapist. An RN for over 25 years, she is inspired by the powerful mind/body connection. Her journey has moved her from science to metaphysical.
Inspirational quote – Do something everyday that scares you.
Alternative Practice – Hypnotherapy
Health Tip – Make sure that you take deep, full, mindful breaths to help you get into a more relaxed state. The goal is to get your brain from Beta wave (survival state) to Alpha wave state (relaxed state). When you take a deep breath, you’re pressing slightly on the Vagus nerve right at your diaphragm and that allows you to relax. Breathing helps you let go of your stuck emotions.
Take deep breaths and start counting down from 10 to 1…. when you get to 1, you will feel so much better. Try it!
Major Life Lesson – Open your heart. When you have a closed heart, you don’t cry out all your tears nor do you laugh out all your laughter.
Life Purpose – Everything that I’ve been through in my life has led me to being a hypnotherapist.
- Best Advice – Take time for you. If you don’t take time for your body, your mind is going to find a way to do it for you.
- Personal Habit – I plan something special for myself every 2-3 months.
- Book Recommendation – Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
Learn more about Rene Brent at http://www.practicehappynow.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂