- What is the benefit of meditation?
- Why do people find meditation so hard?
- What are some of the different types of meditation?
- What are some meditation misconceptions that you’ve come across?
These were some of the questions that we discussed on this session, so if you’ve been wanting to learn more, you simply cannot miss this episode!
Giovanni is a meditation teacher, spiritual seeker, and the blogger behind the popular LiveAndDare.com. His mission is to translate techniques and teachings from ancient wisdom traditions for the modern person, and to help 1M people start meditating.
Inspirational quote – Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm – Winston Churchill
Alternative Practice – Meditation.
Action Step – Choose where and when you’ll meditate, then put a reminder on your phone.
When the reminder rings, no matter what you’re doing, go and sit for 2 minutes (at the start). As you build your practice, you can have longer meditation sessions.
Major Life Lesson – If you want to achieve something, you persist – no matter what. Ignore all the doubt or negative feelings that may come from the outside or inside. You will get there, its just a matter of time!
Life Purpose – My calling can be defined in two words – Sadhana (my own practice) and Seva (helping people become the master of their mind and not the slave).
- Best Advice – Every ‘thing’ that you achieve will pass, but who you become as a person or a soul will remain.
- Personal Habit – Cold shower in the morning.
- Book Recommendation – Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
Learn more about Giovanni at http://liveanddare.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂