- What is your definition of Energy healing?
- Why does a person need Energy healing?
- What exactly happens during a Reiki session?
- What does Reiki energy feeling like?
If these questions tickle your curiosity, then you have to listen to this episode because there’s a lot more in there!
Alisha Leytem is a certified wellness, life coach, yoga teacher and essential oil educator known for her Zen Babe movement – a holistic approach to health and wellness, focusing on mind, body and spirit to finding your zen place.
Inspirational quote – What you feel emotionally becomes how you feel physically.
Alternative Practice – Energy healing.
Health Tip – Check in with your body every single day. Listen to the messages that its giving you.
When you wake up in the morning, just take a moment and ask yourself, “How am I feeling today…Whats going on?”
This way you can tap into your Intuition.
Major Life Lesson – Our mind and our bodies are one. You have the power to listen to the messages that your body is giving you.
Life Purpose – To help people on their own spiritual journey and teach them tools such as Yoga, meditation and essentials oils to find their own Zen, and ultimately have their own inner peace.
- Best Advice – Change the way you see things and the things you see will begin to change – Wayne Dyer
- Personal Habit – Daily meditation and essential oil use.
- Book Recommendation – The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele
Learn more about Alisha Leytem at www.alishaleytem.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂