- An easy technique to keep your vibrations high….
- A simple strategy to begin applying the Law of Attraction right away…
- What are some common pitfalls that you can avoid when trying to manifest your dreams?
Answers to all these and much more….in today’s episode of My Seven Chakras!
…but before that….let’s get to know our featured guest for today..shall we?
Susan Finley is a certified Life Coach, Author, teacher and speaker, specializing in happiness, personal empowerment, spirituality, the Law of Attraction and metaphysics.
Susan is the author if the book titled ‘Keys to Unlocking the Law of Attraction’.
Susan provides her clients with very practical, easy to understand, visionary tools, knowledge and information in a very uplifting way!
Some of these ways include helping her clients discover their passions, releasing blocks and limiting beliefs, discovering how to have more unconditional love of themselves and others, learning how to receive assistance from the higher realms, and empowering her clients with new healing techniques.
Inspirational quote – The Greatest part of our Happiness depends on our disposition, not on our circumstances.
Alternative Practice – Manifesting your Ideal life!
Health Tip –
1) Be really aware of your thoughts – If you want something, being in a higher vibration is really going to help you.
2) Try not to be negative – In fact, when negative thoughts arise, turn them into positive affirmations.
3) State your desire – Try not to make this desire too broad or too narrow. Define clearly what you want to attract, but don’t be too nitpicky. (Example shared on-air).
4) Imagery really helps! – If you really want something, place affirmation notes everywhere in your home, office, steering wheel or even bathroom. Also, making a vision board, will really help embed your vision into your subconscious mind.
5) List your soul qualities – What are some emotions you will feel once you achieve your goals??
Major Life Lesson – Love everyone and everything. Love the trees and animals because we’re all equal.
Life Purpose – I’m passionate about helping people have a happy life. I want to help them get rid of their fears, anger and jealousy.
- Best Advice – We are all one. We are all unified. None of us is better or higher.
- Personal Habit – I eat 80% alkaline (fruits and vegetables) and 20% acidic (meat, grains and bread).
- Book Recommendation – Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
Learn more about Susan Finley at www.youressentialhappiness.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂