- Are you ready to trust your instincts?
- Are you ready to find your true calling?
- Are you ready to learn how to develop your intuition?
Then today’s episode is just for you!
Gail Harris is an author and Intuition Coach who helps people to use their intuition to make the right choices. Gail also coaches authors to find the essence of their book.
Her journey has led her to the Kripalu Center of Yoga and Health, where she studied yoga and meditation. Shortly after, she wrote Your Heart Knows the Answer, a guide for following your intuition.
Gail was a finalist for an IPNE Book Award for co-writing the memoir Finding Zoe. She is a Featured Contributor for several mom and self-discovery websites, founder of the White Bread Wisdom® Blog, and has been interviewed on the radio.
Inspirational quote – Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be lived. – Edith Lazenby
Alternative Practice – Intuitive Healing
Health Tip – You have to become aware for yourself that tapping into your intuition is a priority. You need to just take quiet time every day to meditate or just set an intention for yourself.
Make it happen by setting the intention and then let your intuition come when you are open to hearing it. When you get a message, ask a question, and set your mind to be open to the answer.
When you get your answer, act on it!
Major Life Lesson – When you trust yourself, you are trusting your intuition.
Life Purpose – To be an Intuition coach and a teacher. To be an expression of those divine principles that I talked about -The goodness framework. It permeates in everything that I do. It informs my parenting, my relationships with everybody, my relationships with myself and my career.
- Best Advice – When you trust yourself, you are trusting the universe, and when you trust the universe, you are trusting yourself.
- Personal Habit – Definitely some form of meditation every day because it is so important to be able to know how to quite the mind so that we can hear our intuition.
- Book Recommendation – The soul and owner’s manual by George Jaidar and Letters of the scattered brotherhood by Mary strong
Learn more about Gail Harris today, by visiting www.gailharriscoach.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂