Fun facts about AJ
1) He is left handed.
2) His full name is Aditya Jaykumar.
3) He is a Gemini, born on June 8th. Make sure you wish him Happy Birthday 😉
4) He currently lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, although he is originally from India.
5) He loved Pizzas so much as a kid that his Dad once got him a Pizza for his birthday and put candles on in. (Needless to say, that made young AJ really happy).
6) He once had a vivid dream of living in a log house in the snow and growing organic tomatoes. (Crazy huh?)
7) He believes that you…that’s right…YOU…(the person reading this sentence right now!)….that you are a beautiful, immortal soul…powerful beyond measure. Whatever you are looking for in life, is looking for you too! 🙂
Links mentioned in the Show:
Lesson number 1. The importance of Discipline:
Listen to episode 78 with Nico Luce ( www.mysevenchakras.com/78)
Lesson no 2. Have a morning ritual:
To learn about ASKfirmations, listen here.
Lesson no 3. The Power of Breathing mindfully:
Listen to episode 85 with Dan Brule (www.mysevenchakras.com/85)
Lesson no 4. Read the book ‘Think and Grow Rich’ :
listen to episode 74 with Nick Pereira (www.mysevenchakras.com/74 )
Lesson no 5. Heal you Chakras on a regularly basis:
Listen to episode Anodea Judith, best selling author of The Wheels of Life at (www.mysevenchakras.com/73)
Listen to the episode with Vicki Howie (www.mysevenchakras.com/vicki )
Lesson no 6. Learn to trust the Universe
Listen to the episode with Pedram Shojai, best selling author of The Urban Monk at (www.mysevenchakras.com/pedram )
Lesson no 7: The Power.. MEDITATION!
Listen to episode 54 with Daniel Mitel (www.mysevenchakras.com/danielmitel )
Also, Listen to the episode with Michael Taft at (www.mysevenchakras.com/95 )
Have a beautiful day ahead!
Thoughts, comments or questions? Shoot me an email – aj [at] mysevenchakras.com